Remove this ad

ccourtneymac

#201 [url]

Nov 21 12 9:24 PM

LOL, you would think the PARENTS would!!!  At sixteen you still belong to your parents.  Of course, what passes for parents these days (RE:  April and Butch, mug shots shown above) is pitiful.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

kathrinedicell

#202 [url]

Dec 6 14 4:12 AM

When the woman had the seizure the first time everybody who saw it was aware that it was from benzo withdrawals. A couple years later I tuned in again and another young lady had a seizure while doing k-9 dog therapy. He played both those incidents off as some kind of former trauma. He probably settled out of court with the first girl. I think that show is cancelled now. Unfortunately both opiates and benzos are physically addictive. That's why MMT exists. If Dr Drew spent his career treating patients instead of exploiting them perhaps his show wouldn't have such a high mortality rate.

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#203 [url]

Dec 6 14 5:17 AM

The show has been cancelled for a good few years now thankfully! Exploiting people that are at a low point and psychologically vulnerable is not ethical, and any reputable Dr would know that. He should have his license revoked. He's doing that Teen Mom BS now, probably messing up those kids lives.

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#205 [url]

Dec 6 14 7:57 AM

Yes Katherine Welcome to the Dawg...or maybe Welcome Back is in order I am unsure

BUT WE CHERISH the new and the old members that pop in and share their experiences with us etc....in hope that they will stay and help support the patients that turn to this forum for help.  Welcome and share your story with us a little bit.  maybe we can share our stories with you....JUST NOT IN THIS THREAD AS PINSKY IS SUCH A HARM TO MMT

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help