Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#182 [url]

Nov 16 12 5:53 PM

Catelynn is a darling teenager, but her mom is a real piece of work.  She lied to Life & Style magazine to get money.  She told the magazine Catelynn was pregnant again, which was not true.  Guess she was low on cash for booze and crack.
When I said, "you are gonna regret..." I meant that in jest AND that I had a lot to say about the topic.

-ccourtneymac

That was you????  Why does it show Guest..Guest as your name???

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

ccourtneymac

#183 [url]

Nov 16 12 5:54 PM

Butch is Tylers "dad" and April is Catelynns "mom."  Butch and April were dating and Tyler and Catelynn are dating/engaged.

Butch touched up April quite a few times - can you imagine your boyfriends dad beating up your MOTHER?

Butch and April are drug addicts and alcoholics.

Quote    Reply   

ccourtneymac

#184 [url]

Nov 16 12 5:55 PM

That was you????  Why does it show Guest..Guest as your name???

-wayovermyhead

I swear I would tell you if I knew why in the heck Watchdog put me as a guest...

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#185 [url]

Nov 16 12 5:55 PM

Locking Drewbie up is a waste if he don't want it then he don't want it....That locking up shit is just control freak shit imo........

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

ccourtneymac

#186 [url]

Nov 16 12 5:57 PM

@Way do you have Comcast and/or cable?  You can go to MTV On Demand and watch the Sixteen and Pregnant shows.  I am embarrassed to admit I have seen most of them.  

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#187 [url]

Nov 16 12 5:57 PM

Crazy shit is happening with out lefora account here lately....like that one thread locks up everyone's IE or firefox browser's no way out but to get off internet and get back on and not go on that thread..... and I got this love letter from this marry-dubbah and I could not warn her or ban her she was no where to be found in out member register etc....

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#188 [url]

Nov 16 12 5:59 PM

I have Morris Broadband Cable...I have something called on Demand too I watch Mat Geo and stuff on...what channel is the show on did I remember it to be something like MTV or VH1?

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#189 [url]

Nov 16 12 6:00 PM

Butch and April are those on the pic?  If so they look like "faces of death" on that Meth website....

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

ccourtneymac

#190 [url]

Nov 16 12 6:02 PM

@Way, but you DO understand that letting someone walk away in withdrawal and with head injuries to boot would be a very bad mistake.  If something happened to him (you know about the gangs in Pasadena) his parents would blame Dr. Drew and the rehab center.

Plus, I think he was throwing a little tantrum and being an attention whore - they sure did not have any trouble talking him back "home" to the rehab center!  He had no money, no phone, no where to go, no where to stay, in a city he is completely unfamiliar with.

You would let a patient walk away under those circumstances?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ccourtneymac

#191 [url]

Nov 16 12 6:02 PM

Butch and April are those on the pic?  If so they look like "faces of death" on that Meth website....

-wayovermyhead

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Did you ever call that one right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lolololllloolololoolooolloollololoolololoololollooolllloool

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#192 [url]

Nov 16 12 6:22 PM

Well not necessarily, as I wasn't thinking that way....I was thinking like before he left telling him that plans could be made for him to leave safely, not telling him you have no place to go...no phone...in a city where you know nobody....realistically moreso I think calling his parents and/or family that is going to take him in anyway would have been better than forcing a mental health check on him...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#193 [url]

Nov 16 12 6:23 PM

I am not so sure how the show works but I thought I read they already went thru the detox before the show because I was mad they say day one of detox...day two of detox and so on when someone on here (I think) told me the detox period was before the show...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#194 [url]

Nov 17 12 7:34 AM

but I thought I read they already went thru the detox before the show because I was mad they say day one of detox...day two of detox and so on when someone on here (I think) told me the detox period was before the show...

-wayovermyhead

They do do the detox before the show. They have them all seperate whilst they are detoxing, then when that has finished they get them into PRC and get them to reenact the detox. What a crock!

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#195 [url]

Nov 17 12 7:38 AM

The whole thing is explotative rubbish. Only a fame whore like Dr Spew would get involved with pimping out 16 yr old pregnant girls for tv audiences "entertainment".

Quote    Reply   

dharmageddon

#196 [url]

Nov 18 12 8:36 AM

He actually admitted on camera that he had some "narcissistic tendencies".....are you fucking kidding me? No shit.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be. -Pink Floyd

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#197 [url]

Nov 18 12 7:26 PM

21 days ago my ass they opened the doors to these everyday people and watch them go from detox to valuable recovery...The Beginning of the beginning....He will never give up hope and abstinence is possible for every one of them....The graduation formalities were all about the Alpha all wonderful and mighty powerful Dr.Drew.  He is and was their recovery. 

Statistics show over and over in abstinence recovery that maybe one might stay sober for 5 years or more...Although he makes it appear they all because of him have the biggest chance. 

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

ccourtneymac

#198 [url]

Nov 20 12 6:55 AM

The whole thing is explotative rubbish. Only a fame whore like Dr Spew would get involved with pimping out 16 yr old pregnant girls for tv audiences "entertainment".

-sapphire76

Actually, that was MTVs concept/vehicle from start to finish.  They hired Dr. Drew to do the "whatever happened to" shows.  Too bad the women spent their money from MTV on weaves and boob jobs - their children would have benefited from a chance to go to college, and one of the kids is disabled, which is very expensive to treat.  But they prolly have WIC, TANF, SSI, CHIP, SNAP, and child support.  I do not understand much of it, I guess.  I heard the teen mommies get $200K per season, so how they get child support, too, I will never know.

@Sapphire, DR. Drew IS a fame whore, there is no way around it.

Quote    Reply   

whippy witch

#199 [url]

Nov 20 12 7:15 AM

Okay.. I have GOT to remember these names and titles you all put on things or people.  "Fame Whore"  I HAVE to remember that one.  LOL  Thanks CC.

WW

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#200 [url]

Nov 21 12 5:25 AM

Actually, that was MTVs concept/vehicle from start to finish.  They hired Dr. Drew to do the "whatever happened to" shows.  Too bad the women spent their money from MTV on weaves and boob jobs - their children would have benefited from a chance to go to college, and one of the kids is disabled, which is very expensive to treat.  But they prolly have WIC, TANF, SSI, CHIP, SNAP, and child support.  I do not understand much of it, I guess.  I heard the teen mommies get $200K per season, so how they get child support, too, I will never know.
@Sapphire, DR. Drew IS a fame whore, there is no way around it.

-ccourtneymac

I didn't know they spent the fee's on things like that :( That's terrible. Perhaps MTV should have made it a condition of the money that half of it was put in trust for the kid.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help