Remove this ad

kylea2

#81 [url]

Aug 27 12 8:28 AM

yuk i wear bikini breifes ,i hate boxers ,my boys need a home, some support

The KMaN is bAck in MoTiOn,MONY MAKIN MoFo,, no rAgE , Im FReE , nOt A FrEaK..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

shoshauney

#82 [url]

Aug 27 12 10:34 AM

boxer briefs are diff then boxers.. they fit more snug, like typical undies

Learn a lesson from your dog. No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that sh*t and move on!

Quote    Reply   

kylea2

#83 [url]

Aug 27 12 10:41 AM

I N NO I HAV 2 AND LOOK GOOD IN THEM,ILL MODEL 4 U GALS,,   JK,  IN FLA ITS TO HOT, I WEAR SPORTS SHORTS ,SOMETIMES SLIDES  OR MY CONS LOWTOP GREY, NO HITOP ,HOTTER,  but underneith is the sexy bikini breifs.  oooo ask my gfshell tell u
my son wears boxers , frekin wierd,it feels naked and hanging ,ouch

Quote    Reply   

kylea2

#87 [url]

Aug 28 12 6:21 AM

yep  when i wasa kid it was fruit of looms tighty whities, now nice spedo type,its so hot,id go comando but need support,ok enough talk about my ool underwear!   I AM MAN ENOUGH TO WEAR THEM, EVEN THE ELEPHANT TYPE W/A SLEVE - TRUNK- FOR THE UNIT, NOW THATS COOL

Quote    Reply   

whippy witch

#88 [url]

Aug 28 12 7:24 AM

Okay,  You all are cracking me up!!  And sharing WAY TO MUCH!

I keep wanting to yell.  TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!

but laughing and saying thank you to all!

WW

Quote    Reply   

ccourtneymac

#89 [url]

Aug 28 12 7:48 AM

@Kyle, no man that is NOT how this works.  When you say you look fly in your drawers, us chicks wanna SEE!  Ha ha okay, son, I will quit teasing you...

@WW, yeah, I am the same way...I say STOP! all the while looking through huge cracks between my fingers!

Quote    Reply   

kylea2

#90 [url]

Aug 28 12 8:18 AM

im not naked i look like tarzan w /my hair down, ill pm it to 1 person and thell pm to others .men dont wana see that but the ladies like a strong tarzan type, wild and ravaging,   hahaaaa

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#91 [url]

Aug 28 12 4:00 PM

Y'all even got acronyms I don't know across the pond!  Wtf is pmsl?  I guess you know what wtf is...  lol

-ccourtneymac

yeah what is pmsl?

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#93 [url]

Aug 29 12 6:07 AM

Y'all even got acronyms I don't know across the pond!  Wtf is pmsl?  I guess you know what wtf is...  lol

-ccourtneymac

Piss myself laughing - although not literally obviously!!

Quote    Reply   

shoshauney

#94 [url]

Aug 29 12 6:44 AM

Ha! I love it! Way better then our LMAO or ROFLMAO. I'm going to adopt yours sapph!!

Learn a lesson from your dog. No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that sh*t and move on!

Quote    Reply   

shoshauney

#96 [url]

Aug 29 12 9:19 AM

Piss myself laughing - although not literally obviously!!

-sapphire76

@way, this is what sapph said it means.. i love it!

Quote    Reply   

dharmageddon

#99 [url]

Sep 20 12 5:40 PM

You guys this is the best hidden gem on this entire site! I have not laughed like this in months. You all rock for deep, dark, secret sharing. I see there is not much modesty on this site and I love it! I am glad to know we all have well cared for fruitbaskets and ladygardens! I thought about starting a thread with nicknames for genitalia but didn't think it would be the best thing for our overall image. All I know is I am soooo lucky to have found all of you wonderful, irreverent, like minded souls. Whether we are all dried up or drenched from sweat or other bodily fluids I am confident that we are all striving for the same level of lubricated bliss.

Pete--OMG the "dry" wit you have regarding vagina gazing.....no words to describe how hilarious. Older guys, especially the hippie, earthy type seem to love the big bushes....just seems like it would get in the way. Your honesty is beautiful!

Way, CC, Sho, Sapphire, WW and rest of the ladies--we really are kindred spirits! The information here is a great collection for the newly advertised "2nd talk" some of the "cookie" care companies (feminine hygiene, puss perfume, whatever they call themselves)  are suggesting. F**k the commercials they should come here!

Kyle--You are just hilariously open and your life reads like a stream of consciousness with no filters whatsoever! I am glad to know ya!

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be. -Pink Floyd

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#100 [url]

Sep 20 12 6:06 PM

Yeah This is my family and I love them all...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help