Remove this ad

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#61 [url]

Aug 23 12 5:01 AM

I SWEAR TO Dog I was reading a book by a gyno who said that one lady put GLITTER in her pubic hair for the visit. I SWEAR! How's that for fancy? Seriously, they deal with so many types of crotches......as long as it is clean and not too overgrown I think they are happy. I try to keep it trimmed nice and a bikini shave but that is it.

-mythoughts2

It is called vajazzaling - it's very popular over here, you can get it done in loads of beuty salons.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

whippy witch

#62 [url]

Aug 23 12 4:39 PM

Okay you guys are cracking me up here on my vacation!  I love it.  Thank you!

I love the doggie pic also Courtney.

:::::::: WARNING GRAPHIC INFORMATION TO FOLLOW ::::

The dryness, burning and other stuff you all are speaking of, I experienced in Peri Menopause.  The doctor prescribed a vaginal estrogen cream via suppository for me.  Now this stuff was sent from the GODDESS I swear.  It allowed for lubrication and increased feeling.  IE going toward SHUT UP AND GET MOVING CAUSE IT FEELS SO GOOD. From desenstization to oh just look at it and it feels good kind of stuff.

WW

Quote    Reply   

ccourtneymac

#63 [url]

Aug 24 12 4:41 AM

mythoughts, I hear some woman have it vagazzled. Like bedazzle when they put those bright pieces on clothes and denim jackets. Ladies, imo a nice trim is enough. We don't need to be shocked by glitter, whistles and braids with little lights in them. When I was younger and there weren't any thongs yet, woman just trimmed the hedges a bit and didn't decorate it like it was a Christmas wreath lolPete

-ptrsnake13

LMAO.  So, no Christmas lights braided through my...hair this year?  No picture of a turkey for Thanksgiving.  You just hate holidays!   :-)

I have seen the old Playboys.  Wow, bushes were everywhere.  Edward Scissorhands we needed you then!

I do not think I would have my vagina bedazzled.  Glue and vagina's do not sound like a good mix.

Quote    Reply   

maronne

#66 [url]

Aug 24 12 2:08 PM

I have seen the old Playboys.  Wow, bushes were everywhere.  Edward Scissorhands we needed you then! 

-ccourtneymac

I feel better now that I have this information.  I'm not a freak, I guess I'm just "old school."  ...lol...

Maronne

Quote    Reply   

shoshauney

#67 [url]

Aug 24 12 2:27 PM

devil     or, maybe a "freak" in a good way? Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets?! lol!!

Learn a lesson from your dog. No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that sh*t and move on!

Quote    Reply   

ccourtneymac

#68 [url]

Aug 25 12 3:38 AM

I do not like bush.  Just a personal preference and a bit of oversharing/TMI that y'all ALL wanted to know...but really, bush?  Gross.

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#69 [url]

Aug 25 12 3:57 AM

I do not like bush.  Just a personal preference and a bit of oversharing/TMI that y'all ALL wanted to know...but really, bush?  Gross.

-ccourtneymac

Ha ha! I feel the same way, I go for the small landing strip effect.

Quote    Reply   

maronne

#70 [url]

Aug 25 12 8:15 AM

-ccourtneymac

Ha ha! I feel the same way, I go for the small landing strip effect.

-sapphire76

Well CC and Saph - Seems there won't be any three-ways in our future . . . grin

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ptrsnake13

#71 [url]

Aug 25 12 9:44 AM

Courtney, being older than most I miss a slight bush and all the accessories. After having to unhook the stockings--yes, stockings, getting off the girdle and all it's hooks, then getting those huge bloomers off, you finally saw the forrest thru the trees. Then cut thru some hedges, you finally got to the "golden pot of honey". I guess what I'm trying to say is as a young man when I finally spent an hour getting to the "promised land", I felt I deserved it because of the hard work to get there. Today, off with the thong and BOO, a bald cave opening.
  Like a good meal, the enjoyment is getting there and not the meal itself.
  Though I don't and ever did mind the meal no matter how it was served. lol. Just an opinion from and older hippie and maybe it's time for my detachment of this subject
Love to all
Pete

Quote    Reply   

kylea2

#72 [url]

Aug 25 12 10:18 AM

yea i lik some the strip is cool even  more if its trimmed , guys usually dont giv a fuk, my manscape is always good enough in case i get caught w/my pants down, i hate when it bushes up, nono once 20 start trimming men...(looks bigger and the ladies like a clean unit!)

The KMaN is bAck in MoTiOn,MONY MAKIN MoFo,, no rAgE , Im FReE , nOt A FrEaK..

Quote    Reply   

maronne

#73 [url]

Aug 26 12 8:57 AM

. . . once 20 start trimming men...(looks bigger and the ladies like a clean unit!)

-kylea2

Good info, Kylea2, I'm sure.  However - for clarity's sake (and for those working on documenting this subject . . . giggle . . .) - some of us ladies are charmed by a cuddly, hairy beast/bear.  And not to worry - I'll stop sharing about this now.

Maronne

Quote    Reply   

scorpiotl

#74 [url]

Aug 26 12 9:29 AM

I shave my pits and keep it nice and tidy down there....the ladies love it.....keep it short under your arms too....looks great:-)

I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm gonna be just like u

Quote    Reply   

ccourtneymac

#76 [url]

Aug 27 12 4:34 AM

I shave my pits and keep it nice and tidy down there....the ladies love it.....keep it short under your arms too....looks great:-)

-scorpiotl

You are right on target.  And love a guy that shaves his head, or the other extreme, LONG HAIR!  Long hair is enough for me to follow some random dude around Target, admiring it.  That is only stalking if a man is doing it to a woman, btw...   lol

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#78 [url]

Aug 27 12 5:08 AM

I've got to say I hate too much hair on a man. I don't like waxed chests or anything that extreme, just not loads and loads of it.

Quote    Reply   

ccourtneymac

#79 [url]

Aug 27 12 5:21 AM

Don't like:  men that wear skinny jeans/men that wax their eyebrows:  DISTURBING!

Don't like plain white briefs, either.  My girlfriends husbands had skid marks on the back that would not come out, even though she bleached them unmercifully.  Ew.  So, hooray for boxer briefs, especially ones with color, like black, blue, green, etc.

You?

Quote    Reply   

shoshauney

#80 [url]

Aug 27 12 6:46 AM

Boxer briefs for sure!!!!

As far as the lady garden.. I'm new school in that dept so cave it is, lol

Learn a lesson from your dog. No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that sh*t and move on!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help