Remove this ad

ptrsnake13

#41 [url]

Aug 18 12 6:38 AM

@Sapphire, PMSL, at least that will help the dryness. I'm glad you took it the way I meant it because the last thing I wanted to do was make light of your personal situation. I wanted all the ladies suffering from the same problem to get a laugh because I would never intentionally want to hurt someones feelings.
Pete.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#42 [url]

Aug 19 12 4:17 AM

@Sapphire, PMSL, at least that will help the dryness. I'm glad you took it the way I meant it because the last thing I wanted to do was make light of your personal situation. I wanted all the ladies suffering from the same problem to get a laugh because I would never intentionally want to hurt someones feelings.
Pete.

-ptrsnake13

I know you would never mean anything to be nasty! I read it out the my hubby and it made him laugh too.
How's everything going with your wife? Has she had the surgery yet or is it this week? I really hope everything goes well for you both. x

Quote    Reply   

ccourtneymac

#43 [url]

Aug 19 12 7:56 AM

Cute doggie, I'm a cat person myself, as I know you are, and my babies take up the majority of the bed!@Pete - PMSL!! That really made me smile. :)

-sapphire76

I think people that do not let their animals sleep with them are just mean.  All the fun is on the bed!  Who wants to be down on the floor?  My cat Nathan likes to sleep like a shower cap on my head.  I do not know why this spot would be so enticing.  Sleepy time is GREAT bonding time.

@Maronne, thank you for chiming in!  How ya doin', gal?  As miserable as me, apparently, lol.

Question:  do you think Depo shots will make the symptoms go away?  And for the burning I got some stuff called RePlens.  No complaints and stops the burning.  Thank goodness for all of these over the counter products.  I had NO idea that vaginal dryness meant you were gonna BURN...

Quote    Reply   

shoshauney

#44 [url]

Aug 19 12 10:15 AM

Depo might be a good idea, just an uneducated opionon though.. My girl friend at work has been going through the change recently and has remedies she swears by.. I will get some info, who knows it may be something you hadn't thought about???

either way. I am freaked out now thinking I better enjoy the next 10 years!!!

my new dog was already in bed with us last night! The cat hasn't joined yet, but I hope she will :( It was her bed first....

Learn a lesson from your dog. No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that sh*t and move on!

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#45 [url]

Aug 19 12 10:26 AM

I'm not really sure about the Depo, as it's progesterone isn't it? I think most HRT has estrogen in it as well, as that is the thing that when it depletes causes the hot flashes and dryness, UTI's etc, but then if @sho knows someone who swears by it then it might at least be worth a go?

In the UK I think you can get some estrogen creams OTC, so you might be able to where you are? They are applied direct to the ladygarden to "give back" some estrogen iyswim?

Quote    Reply   

shoshauney

#46 [url]

Aug 19 12 1:03 PM

No not depo just remedies in general.... The depo was just an opinion I had. A 100% un educated opinion. :) :)

Learn a lesson from your dog. No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that sh*t and move on!

Quote    Reply   

ccourtneymac

#47 [url]

Aug 20 12 2:41 AM

Well, I am taking what I call the Last Resort:  imma go to the doctor.  (grimace)

I will revive the thread when I get some info from him or her.  I already know they are gonna wanna spread me open, poke around, stick stuff up me, and squash my boobies on a glass screen.

I don't like that. (narrows eyes)

Hey, do y'all think I should create a special hair do for the special day?  Like get the doc's name and do their initials?  Yeah, i'll do that.  Oh, lucky doctor!   lol jk...I think

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#48 [url]

Aug 20 12 3:24 AM

Oh hell yeah!! Definately style your ladygarden for the day in honour of the event. You could go for a medical cross or something. lol.

Quote    Reply   

mythoughts2

#49 [url]

Aug 20 12 4:32 AM

As I usually say, I haven't read all of the posts, so I may be repeating something. But not many people know that eating fried foods actually increase body heat. They change the rate of metabolism and create body heat.

Quote    Reply   

shoshauney

#50 [url]

Aug 20 12 5:40 AM

Lady Garden! Lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ccourtneymac

#52 [url]

Aug 21 12 3:55 AM

I was thinking of hoeing my "lady garden," putting some carrots and potatoes on the upper northern quadrant, maybe some collard greens...

That must be an expression used "across the pond," 'cause I have never heard of it!

Quote    Reply   

shoshauney

#53 [url]

Aug 21 12 4:18 PM

I friggen love it sapphire!!! No need to explain but do know I am adopting the term. What do you call a garden with no grass?? A patio????

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#57 [url]

Aug 22 12 3:28 AM

I was thinking of hoeing my "lady garden," putting some carrots and potatoes on the upper northern quadrant, maybe some collard greens...
That must be an expression used "across the pond," 'cause I have never heard of it!

-ccourtneymac

It's not really widely used, I just like it!! People mainly use fanny, which I know to you means the ass, not the front bit!

Quote    Reply   

mythoughts2

#58 [url]

Aug 22 12 7:13 AM

I SWEAR TO Dog I was reading a book by a gyno who said that one lady put GLITTER in her pubic hair for the visit. I SWEAR! How's that for fancy? Seriously, they deal with so many types of crotches......as long as it is clean and not too overgrown I think they are happy. I try to keep it trimmed nice and a bikini shave but that is it.

Quote    Reply   

ptrsnake13

#59 [url]

Aug 22 12 9:03 AM

mythoughts, I hear some woman have it vagazzled. Like bedazzle when they put those bright pieces on clothes and denim jackets.
 Ladies, imo a nice trim is enough. We don't need to be shocked by glitter, whistles and braids with little lights in them. When I was younger and there weren't any thongs yet, woman just trimmed the hedges a bit and didn't decorate it like it was a Christmas wreath lol
Pete

Quote    Reply   

kylea2

#60 [url]

Aug 22 12 10:45 AM

VAGAZZELED baby ,thats a cool word pete

The KMaN is bAck in MoTiOn,MONY MAKIN MoFo,, no rAgE , Im FReE , nOt A FrEaK..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help