Remove this ad

shoshauney

Lead

Aug 6 12 6:49 PM

Tags : :

I would have to say the thing I dislike the most about methadone is the constant feeling of being overheated. Im a very active person in general. Dont get me wrong, I can lay around on my couch for a weekend like nobody's biz but generally I am doing something that's keeps me up n running..

I also like to consider myself somewhat in shape even when my weight is up a little (I yo up between normal weight range to 40lbs overweight depending on how much life sux) I always keep up some sort of excersize regimen.

The past 4 months since I have been on dones daily I am like a walking heating pad!!! :( this morning I did my normal walk from my car to work which is maybe 1/4 mile and was hot hot hot by the time I got there! I am also the chick with the fan on me all day at work.

Just venting because I know u all get it :/
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

the elephantman

#1 [url]

Aug 6 12 7:20 PM

I know what u mean!! Everybody at work always wanders why i sweat more than others lol. Im usually literally soaked from head to toe in sweat. It sucks!!

Quote    Reply   

shoshauney

#2 [url]

Aug 6 12 7:34 PM

I'm so lucky I don't sweat much but sometimes I wish I did cuz It feels like hot lava under my skin. Lol

Learn a lesson from your dog. No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that sh*t and move on!

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#3 [url]

Aug 6 12 7:48 PM

Yes sweating is a good way to cool off for the body altho we don't feel like it is.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

whiterobot122

#4 [url]

Aug 7 12 4:31 AM

I sweat way too much, not a stinky sweat though. It's just like my forehead specifically POURS out sweat. My coworkers all notice it too and just brush it off but I know they are sitting there thinking 'holy shit..?"

Quote    Reply   

kylea

#5 [url]

Aug 7 12 5:15 AM

we all feel it im a hot mo fo,all winter i can only wear muscle shirts or tank tops,i dot sweat like the 1st , 3 mths at 10 am my forehead was drippin, that dont happen anymore, buy i am the guy at work w/a fan aswell.

YOU gota FIGHT to LIVE

Quote    Reply   

shoshauney

#6 [url]

Aug 8 12 12:59 PM

ha ha, I have the fan on me as I type this.. AHHH it feels good!!! :)

Learn a lesson from your dog. No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that sh*t and move on!

Quote    Reply   

misty

#7 [url]

Aug 9 12 4:19 AM

I hate being hot all the time!!  I feel like I am never comfortable in the summer and people look at me like I'm crazy for wildly fanning myself anytime I have to be still for too long!

Quote    Reply   

sweetskullzgraphics

#8 [url]

Aug 9 12 6:32 AM

Lol with this Seattle heat we're getting too it's pretty awful :( it was up in the high 90's earlier this weekend and GOD DAMN was I dying. I literally sat in front of a fan all weekend I think, lol! That and getting fat are my two least favorite done side effects :(

Quote    Reply   

kylea2

#10 [url]

Aug 9 12 7:05 AM

seattle is that hot ,dam i didnt thinkit got near there

The KMaN is bAck in MoTiOn,MONY MAKIN MoFo,, no rAgE , Im FReE , nOt A FrEaK..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

shoshauney

#11 [url]

Aug 9 12 9:31 AM

kyle, we have 2-3 days in the 90s during the summer and (according to the news) around 10 or so in the 80s..

for the most part it stays in the 70s durnig our summer, which means most places do not have AC.... We are not used to it, that is for sure!!!!

sweets, i had plans to go to the lake but ended up staying in my living room where we have an old AC unit... My son and I went to the park in the evenings, and played in the sprinker

Quote    Reply   

kylea2

#12 [url]

Aug 9 12 11:25 AM

ill trade ya  clearwater fl for seattle in a heartbeat 

Quote    Reply   

shoshauney

#13 [url]

Aug 9 12 11:59 AM

Ha ha. I used to think yes but I'm good in seattle. Kyle u would probably flip out over Our bud quality here

Quote    Reply   

kylea2

#14 [url]

Aug 9 12 12:10 PM

iprobly would its pircy out there i get a qtr of the best dro 90$,   iam always holdin thc
25 qtr reg,good in vaperizer  !

Quote    Reply   

kylea2

#15 [url]

Aug 9 12 12:12 PM

illb there someday on my way to alaska,the end of the line,b a woodsman,cityboy to survivalist , that sounds like good reality tv, a pot head mdone taking freak like me climbing fkn cliffs n wtr falls ,sounde like fun ,just like tthe movie ,,, into the wild!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#16 [url]

Aug 9 12 12:58 PM

illb there someday on my way to alaska,the end of the line,b a woodsman,cityboy to survivalist , that sounds like good reality tv, a pot head mdone taking freak like me climbing fkn cliffs n wtr falls ,sounde like fun ,just like tthe movie ,,, into the wild!!!!!!!!!!!!

-kylea2

yeah and one time a month you leave the woods and go to the clinic....lol

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

kylea2

#17 [url]

Aug 10 12 6:40 AM

haaaha  come on man BELIVE   , NATUER AND LOTS  OF WEEDs ALL I NEED,and  chick e
very1ce in a while, im a man w/needs!

Quote    Reply   

misty

#18 [url]

Aug 10 12 6:49 AM

@sweets, exactly!!  Ugh I hate it.  I would LOVE to live in Seattle, 70's during the summer is definitely what I need lol!  We are having a nice break in the weather here in Kentucky these next few days, though, and I'm very happy about it. :)

Quote    Reply   

maronne

#19 [url]

Aug 10 12 10:57 AM

My health insurance has been harrassing me (by phone & mail) for the past several years to get a mammagram (started when I turned 40 and I'm now 46).  Well - they finally got my primary involved so there was little chance of me avoiding it any longer - I was scheduled for my first one last month.  (BTW:  It was no big deal at all. They have a special area at the HMO building where my doc is anyway - so I didn't have to go to a hospital or anything too official and medical looking - it was just like going into a regular exam room, but twice the size and a LOT NICER!)

The professional who administered the exam was incredibly comforting, low-key, and kind - I told her that I had been avoiding it for some time now and was petrified.  It was just like getting an x-ray (a simple x-ray at that).  The ONLY PROBLEM was that she had to keep asking me to wipe the sweat off of myself.  I WOULD NOT STOP SWEATING!  She asked me if my doctor knows about my profuse sweating, and I said yes.  She asked if/how my doc was going to treat it . . .  lol . . . I said that there's not a lot that has helped and that I just get to BASK (and simmer and stew) IN IT!  lol . . .

Maronne

Quote    Reply   

shoshauney

#20 [url]

Aug 10 12 11:46 AM

@maroone, nice way to make an akward sitch even more akward! I hate it!  sorry if this is TMI, but was it your breasts that were sweating, where it was affecting the mammo?

funny that the lady asked about it too, sometimes I think people are just being nosey

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help