Remove this ad

Mollypop222

Lead

Mar 16 17 5:23 PM

Tags : : , ,

--Guys I need someone's help/advice/guidance please please please. I'm gonna tell you my exact history & what happened. 
~ Some info about me: 
-been at the clinic for about 2 and a 1/2 years now, I get UA'd once a week & never once have I had a positive UA. I have done every single thing that they've asked from me, I follow all the rules & have been very serious about doing well in the program. 
- I work full time, & i am (well, WAS) at M13.
- I have been on prescribed Adderall for a long long time. 
- I have been dosing down, my highest dosage I got up to was 98mgs & im down to 20mgs as of today.
~Today I went in to my clinic, went to the front desk to check in, the front desk girl told me my counselor had a hold on me (where you're not allowed to dose until you meet with your counselor first). So I go back to my counselors office & she tells me I have a positive for methamphetamine. I was obviously taken back but not worried because a long time ago I had another positive for meth but they dismissed it Im assuming because they figured out the adderall caused it.
So I immediately told the counselor that is not right & that I will pay the $20.00 fee to have my urine re analyzed. I'm not sure what exactly happens at the lab they send the UAs to but apparently they break the enzeymes or molecules?? (Idk guys, bare with me.. I'm not good with the chemistry stuff ) down to see what caused the positive test. She then looked into it and was told by one of the main director people's that they had already had it tested with the more "highly sensitized" test & that it still came up positive. I HAVE NEVER EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE DONE METH.
i lost it, started crying & told my counselor that it wasn't right.. I felt just at an absolute loss for words because I felt that no matter what I say no one gets the benefit of the doubt when you're at a methadone clinic. I'm sure they hear every excuse in the book. So I have no idea what the hell I can do from here. I feel so defeated & all from something I didn't even do. So now I'm back to square one, I have to come into the clinic every single day again & go back to doing 2 groups a week. I am so so so saddened & angry. It feels like I am absolutely powerless, idk what to do... if anything. Any suggestions at all? I am so incredibly motivated to get the hell out of this clinic. It's so unfair that I have done every single thing asked of me, I've always flown under the radar & never caused any waves. I don't understand how this could have happened. Oh and also, I've had a strange anxiety about something like this happening in the back of my mind because I've heard others tell the exact same story. When I heard it from others I honestly wondered & slightly assumed they were bullshitting me & actually had a momentary weakness. Nope... it was true.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Bjorn102061

#1 [url]

Mar 17 17 11:25 AM

Lost my thirty day take homes because of a false positive for opiates that i knew was false because I have not used the day I walked thru those doors 17years ago. So I paid the 40.00 for the GCMS test to prove it and of course it was a false positive...well i never got my 30days back because I had been grandfathered and back then it was 2wk max was all you could get and I even had the doctor backing me up to try to get my 30days back...which never happened..so now this clinic only gives a week max...my fear is if this happens again with the false positive crap i will loose my bi-wklys and go down to wklys.....and Mollypop I too had heard the stories about people saying that it was a falsepositve and that they were not using and in the back of my mind I was like yea sure...but now that its happened to me I am more understanding and know that it can happen...it seems too me the meds you are taking will throw off the ua......

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help