Remove this ad

DarkestDaze2015

Lead

Jan 4 17 8:06 AM

Tags : :

Sorry the title is so long- weird situation. My husband and I have been in the clinic for 25+ yrs (him) and 12+ years (me). No dirty UAs ever for me- none for him except a mistake about 6 yrs ago. That was a nightmare! We both have 6 weekly takehomes, although mine are cut back to 2 because I forgot to attend a group once in Sept and again in Dec (I know, I'm furious with myself but I have a LOT going on).

My daughter, hubby's stepdaughter, is 19 and has been a heroin addict since she was 16, sadly. I've allowed her to come home twice from detoxes when she was a minor and she relapsed both times. My counselor told me our takehomes would be pulled if she was living in the house, unless she first attended a program and has 3+ months of clean time documented. I didn't allow my daughter to move home again, due not not so much to the takehomes but that she couldn't stay clean at home and I was enabling her by providing a comfy house where she could continue using. I've gotten her to go to detox a few times- she wouldng go on to further treatment- and She has gotten on MMT twice, but was still using too much to even make it in for get doses so that didn't work. She has been trying to get clean for a couple months, but lives with a heroin dealer. Now here's where it gets tough: last week she was admitted to the hospital with a terrible lung infection and empyema. She has 3 chest tubes connected to suction in and may need a surgery to scrape her right lung, because it still has an air leak and won't re-expand. When she gets released from the hospital, she cannot go back to the heroin dealer's- she will almost surely die. I'm trying to line up a Section 35 for her when she is released (involuntary commitment for supposedly 90 days, but they almost always let ppl go after 20 days unless they WANT to stay). However, it's looking like she will be released with 1 chest tube in place and therefore won't be eligible for regular detox admission. I might be able to find a special facility, but have my doubts. If she can't be sectioned, she MUST come home with me. I cannot let my daughter go, knowing she is so very sick. She wants to get on methadone- has accepted that she cannot go back to get dealer, but doesn't want residential treatment.

If she comes home with me, she will get on my clinic because there are no others in the area. So my counselor will know she is no longer an hour away. Plus I will need to drive get until she gets a PT1 ride. I hate lying, but I plan to tell my counselor that my daughter is living with her brother one town over. She can use his address for the clinic.

My question is, can the clinic pull out takehomes on the suspicion that my daughter is really living with my husband and I?? My husband is very upset about having her home because it's so stressful and we know she needs impatient care, but if he loses his takehomes over this I think he might actually move out.

Sorry for the long post. I would really appreciate any info/advice anyone has!!!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

iboga2208

#1 [url]

Mar 25 17 12:49 AM

Hi , i am very sorry for your family and your daughter who is under pains and néed to quit drug addiction. Ibogaine is an african plant which counteracts the drug effects in your blood stream and makes you free once more. Waiting for your reply asap for a new beginning of your family and your daughter.

Envoyé de mon MTN-L860 en utilisant Tapatalk

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help