Remove this ad

nogods

Lead

Jul 21 16 1:40 PM

Tags : :

Greetings All,
I hope everyone is well.
Has anyone had experience with Propophol while on Methadone? I have a colonoscopy scheduled for monday and I'm getting a bit nervous. My doctor is aware of my methadone perscription and my research has not found any contraindication with the two drugs,but I'd love to hear from anyone who's had personal experience.

Thanks in Advance!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

nogods

#1 [url]

Jul 25 16 4:26 PM

What a bunch of worry over nothing! The prep was the uncomfortable part. The Propofol produced instant sleep and I woke up about 30 mins.later (seemed like 2 mins.) Completely painless and I was back to normal in an hour or two.

Quote    Reply   

Countryxboy09

#2 [url]

Sep 4 16 10:05 PM

No worries

I just had my first 2 surgeries 2 weeks ago I was scared about not waking up they give u some relaxing juice when that hits u really don't care lol u will be fine

Quote    Reply   

DarkestDaze2015

#3 [url]

Jan 6 17 7:51 AM

Glad it all went well! I've had good success with a Versed/protocol/fentanyl mix during an endoscopy (like colonoscopy except down the throat) and recently, a big oral surgery. Only thing is during the oral surgery I have some blurry memories of pain and crunching of teeth and saying,"Ow, that hurts!" Well trying to say that, as my mouth was held open lol. But that vs. Novicaine only is a no-brainer!

I think that in hospitals they are braver with higher doses because they have more experience and resources in the event of an adverse reaction.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help