Remove this ad

ifeelbetter

Lead

Jun 1 16 3:00 AM

Tags : :

Hello, my brother has been going to a clinic in PA for a few weeks and he is going on vacation in myrtle beach this week and he has told the PA clinic from the beginning that he would need to get arrangments made to courtesy dose somewhere near there and their answer has always been OH dont worry well get you in somewhere, Well now time has come and they cant get him in anywhere becuz he hasnt been a patient for 30 days  He actually has been a patient at the clinic for 7 yrs but he was on suboxone and switched to methadone. He is also a diabetic and when he goes into withdraw it makes his sugar go very high. So now he is in a prediciment and doesnt know what to do, the vacation is already bought and paid for and cant get a reimbursement because its to late. Does anyone know of any clinics besides the center of hope near myrtle beach? The PA clinic told him if he just goes then he will be discharged also. He needs to figure something out because he told me hes going no matter what!!! Anyone with suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#1 [url]

Jun 25 16 7:19 AM

If he doesn't have 30 days in treatment, I don't think you're going to find any clinic to dose him unfortunately. Will the clinic not give TH's due to the fact that they were telling him it's 'fine' for all this time and then it turned out not to be?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help