Remove this ad

NEILH

Lead

Nov 18 15 4:24 AM

Tags : :

there is an electronic instrument or black box frequently called the brain tuner designed by Bob Beck. you can build your own black box (schematic, parts list of components is online) or buy one online i think they are called the bio tuner BT9 made by Sota. this is basically the same black box that Eric Clapton and one of the Rolling Stones used to detox from heroin. what it does is inject a specific frequency (which you select) into the basal bone by your ear lobe. it has the effect of totally relieving withdrawal symptoms . you use it like 20 minutes a day or whenever you need it. frequency has the same effect as drugs on the brain. for more info check out the Bob Beck protocol and Meg Patterson (the doctor that first used the black box for addiction). it was invented in Russia in the 1980s but very few people know about it
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#1 [url]

Nov 23 15 7:22 AM

If this was truly effective, someone would have copyrighted and trademarked it and started marketing it. There is NO magic bullet for substance use, and if people want to come off methadone the best way to do so is to do a slow taper, under medical supervision from your prescriber. Not look for magic beans.

Quote    Reply   

NEILH

#3 [url]

Jan 2 16 6:29 PM

methadone detox- help your brain manufacture endorphins

check this out on ebay. this is a homemade unit. read the whole page. i think a lot of people maybe interested in this it is also patented and manufactured by Sota as the  BT9 unit. here is the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bob-Beck-Brain-Tuner-with-6-months-Warranty-/321952968638?hash=item4af5e46fbe:g:rtkAAOSwLN5WhXc2

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#4 [url]

Jan 8 16 8:28 AM

LOL, like I'm going to use a HOMEMADE anything for medical treatment! Like I said, if there was anything to this, it would have been properly patented and would have been in use. I have read Keith Richards' (Rolling Stones) autobiography, and he DIDN'T use this to detox with, he did it the old fashioned way, like everyone else has to.

Quote    Reply   

thelung

#5 [url]

Jan 13 16 2:37 PM

NEILH wrote:
there is an electronic instrument or black box frequently called the brain tuner designed by Bob Beck. you can build your own black box (schematic, parts list of components is online) or buy one online i think they are called the bio tuner BT9 made by Sota. this is basically the same black box that Eric Clapton and one of the Rolling Stones used to detox from heroin. what it does is inject a specific frequency (which you select) into the basal bone by your ear lobe. it has the effect of totally relieving withdrawal symptoms . you use it like 20 minutes a day or whenever you need it. frequency has the same effect as drugs on the brain. for more info check out the Bob Beck protocol and Meg Patterson (the doctor that first used the black box for addiction). it was invented in Russia in the 1980s but very few people know about it

Is this thing actually legit?  I have serious doubts about this...

thelung

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#6 [url]

Jan 16 16 9:04 AM

No, it's a load of old nonsense. If it was anything serious, it would be getting used in mainstream medicine!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help