Remove this ad

xjunkie4jesus

Lead

Jun 10 14 9:27 AM

Tags : :

Well...Starting out on Suboxone here, they always slowly work-up to the patient getting 4 week follow-ups and scripts. I had 1 follow-up at the 7 day mark, 1 follow up 2 wks later and went in today 2 weeks after the last visit. Because 12mg is holding me and I do NOT want to go up, I am at 4 week visit status!!! SO HAPPY!! Only my 3rd follow-up and I'm at monthly status!! 5 weeks total time being on Suboxone and they listened to my Methadone counselor who "conveyed my stability and reliability as a patient" and gave me 4 wk status!! BIG HAPPY DANCE!!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#1 [url]

Jun 11 14 4:22 AM

That's great XJ, it will save a lot of too'ing and fro'ing from the clinic each week. Are you OK now on the 12mg then? Are you taking it all at once as you did with the methadone?

Quote    Reply   

xjunkie4jesus

#3 [url]

Jun 16 14 7:10 AM

My Sub doc isn't in the Methadone Dept.

I am VERY happy to never have to wait in that waiting room for Methadone Patients again!! Staff hear and ignore such triggering talk and "information" and NEVER interrupt it!!  On the most part, it's a good department...but there's always THAT crowd that thinks they're speaking in "code " when we all know what's being planned/ talked about!! I see the same doc as they do. BUT** I see him in a different waiting room and hallway on the side of the clinic so I can just wave at friends that are still on Methadone. 

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#4 [url]

Jun 17 14 4:31 AM

People like that are ridiculously stupid. Everyone knows exactly what they're talking about, and they're even more stupid of they don't realise that!!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help