Remove this ad

scottcat

Lead

Apr 17 14 4:42 AM

Tags : :

Hello my fellow MMT, Sub friends. a new type of Suboxone has been out for a very short time. My fiance' works @ a sub clinic / doctors, & brought me a coupon for it. The name is "Zubsolv" & there is a printable coupon on the site here is the link: www.zubsolv.com  I got a script for 15 tabs just to try it, and I must say the flavor is amazing, kinda like mint gum or something. I hope someone benefits from this. God bless! - Scotty. 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#1 [url]

Apr 17 14 6:50 AM

Hello Scottcat, and welcome to the Dawg.
I heard about this back when it got licensed, and it was touted as the 'maintenance' version of Suboxone. From looking at the actual formulation of the drug though, it seems there is hardly any difference between it and the versions already available. Can't understand the point of it really, apart from another Suboxone marketing scam.

As it's only just been released, is it more expensive than the other Sub formulations? If so, is that by a lot?

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#2 [url]

Apr 17 14 7:56 AM

How the heck have I missed this?

AND YES WELCOME TO THE DAWG and thanks so much for the info.......

Tell me more about this sapphire

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Last Edited By: wayovermyhead Apr 20 14 4:35 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#3 [url]

Apr 18 14 5:30 AM

It's advertised as the "maintenance" version of Suboxone, and that you don't need to take as many pills as it comes in different quantities, but in actual fact, the quantities are very, very little different to the original Suboxone. In my opinion, it's just a marketing exercise, and they've changed the ratios in the pills a tiny bit to make it look to the casual observer like it's a whole new product.
They claim that the oral bioavailability is better, so patients will need lower doses, but that has yet to be proven on a large scale, as not that many people have/are taking it.

http://www.rxlist.com/zubsolv-drug/indications-dosage.htm

This link is pretty good at explaining it and I wanted to post it in the actual post so that everyone could easily see the difference between Suboxone and Zubsolv, but it did not come out right, I don't know why!

Quote    Reply   

kar92

#4 [url]

Apr 22 14 4:43 PM

This is interesting.
I Hope it means that there is going to be more tolerance and more help in general, for those who need it.

but I will stick to my cheap and effective Subutex without the Nalaxone becuase I am scared for my liver.

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#5 [url]

Apr 23 14 5:32 AM

I have heard also that the formulations with Naloxone do cause added anxiety for a lot of people. I think I would always choose Subutex over Suboxone if I could. Can't really see the point of the Naloxone, other than a marketing gimmick!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help