Remove this ad

kar92

Lead

Feb 12 14 11:58 PM

Tags : :

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all doing well and the New Year has been good so far, for everyone. 

This is my "second" User Name on here. I tried to log on as Karan, my original user name,  but I could not remember which Email address I used for it (in order to get a new password, since could not remember that either, so I couldn't do it. I would prefer to post under that name.. But just to recap. I'm back and for some reason I stopped getting the weekly mailings which allowed me to click and read a few posts by going in that way, (the Email attached to this name)  But I joined as Karan to this board eleven years ago.

So now, I'm going to check out the board and see how everyone is doing. The death of Philip Seymour Hoffman made me think of the board and I just knew everyone understood how he could have OD'd  especially if he had not been using for a while.  But with every day that goes by something new comes out so who knows whether he was using all  along for a while, since after all , others can't always tell what is going on, specially if you have a tolerance. I remember one of the Admins of this board  saying she went through college and got her degree while she was using.

~K
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#1 [url]

Feb 14 14 4:53 AM

Hi Karan, you're welcome back and it's really good to see you! It's always great to have people come back!

Agree that you can't always tell what is going on with people. I got addicted really young, like 16, so I always worked and moved up the career ladder and no-one would have known I was using.

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#2 [url]

Feb 14 14 5:59 PM

Karan WELCOME BACK.....

I think if you hang around you will see we stay pretty busy and daily at least unlike many of the PRO MMT/MAT Forums.....I PM'ed you so check your PM's...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#3 [url]

Feb 14 14 8:20 PM

I CAME UP WITH A LIST OF ALL THE MEMBERS and OLD LOGIN NAMES AND EMAILS

So I think I might can help now check your PM Box...Sapphire I sent you an Excel workbook copy of all them....to your email address..

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

kar92

#4 [url]

Feb 14 14 11:37 PM

Thank you so much to both of you

And thanks for welcoming me back..

After I saw how much trouble it might be for you, and also , admittedly for me, since I am not so computer literate as before my computer crashed in 2009, I wonder if maybe, (if Yall will accept me) I should just go on and post under this new name. I think I posted somewhere that I am a Suboxone patient / Subutex really / and I never really posted much about how I came to settle on that when I really wanted methadone, and still feel I need it so that will be something to post about but mostly I want to read what you all have posted in the last few months.

Thank you for all the effort, and the fact that two of you collaborated to try to help me.

I think I should just stay the way I am for now, since U did discover I am an old / and oldER member/  tough for me but yes the real meaning of OLD too!!!! :)

So, I might not post so much tonight since I did spend some of hte evening trying to navigate the board and the PM system.

Take care, and see you on the Forum!
~~K

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#5 [url]

Feb 15 14 5:07 AM

I see that you've now got a ticket logged with Lefora, and they are usually pretty quick at looking onto things for us so I'm sure they'll be back to you pretty soon with a fix or workaround. Please let either of us know if they don't!

Quote    Reply   

HenryHenry

#6 [url]

Nov 14 14 12:55 AM

hello there! welcome! :)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help