Remove this ad

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#41 [url]

Oct 18 13 4:38 AM

I went into the store yesterday on my lunch break to have another look, and I just cannot make my mind up! Mr Sapphire is going to get me one as a birthday present, but I am having problems making up my mind! LOL, I'm like that with everything though, it takes me ages to make my mind up about anything!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#43 [url]

Oct 19 13 5:25 AM

LOL, he gets annoyed with me spending so much time on advocacy stuff. Only because he knows that it upsets me sometimes though, when people are in a really tough situation and I wish I could do more for them.

Quote    Reply   

zac talbott

#44 [url]

Oct 19 13 1:20 PM

sapphire76LOL, he gets annoyed with me spending so much time on advocacy stuff. Only because he knows that it upsets me sometimes though, when people are in a really tough situation and I wish I could do more for them.

I can TOTALLY relate Mr. Zac is the same way! Just earlier today I was on the phone with a patient that called about something and he kept wanting to tell me something and coming in the room... Well because of confidentiality, etc. I kept shewing him away (lol) and making him leave... So when I finally hung up and came out he said, "You care more about methadone patients than you do ME!" LOL. I am trying to be better about balancing! But like you know there are just soooo many bad situations that I just can't not talk to a patient or respond to their emails if they call or write! 

Zac Talbott | Director & Patient Advocate

Together we can make a difference!

Visit NAMA Recovery's We Speak Methadone (and buprenorphine) Forums
and/or the Methadone & Buprenorphine Discussion group on Facebook

Quote    Reply   

cricket0132

#45 [url]

Aug 9 14 2:05 PM

Re: YUKU is the mobile app for our forum......THERE IS A MOBILE APP............

I just wanted to say that I LOVE this app! It is freaking awesome! :banana: Sent from my SCH-R720 using Yuku app

Quote    Reply   

cricket0132

#46 [url]

Aug 9 14 2:12 PM

Re: YUKU is the mobile app for our forum......THERE IS A MOBILE APP............

The only problem that I am having is I can't figure out how to start a new post. Someone please let me know how to do this on the apparently, I am sure it is probably right in front of my face and I am just overlooking it, LOL.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Yuku app

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#47 [url]

Aug 15 14 3:45 AM

I don't know, as I don't have the app. The button for starting a new thread is in the right hand corner above where the threads all start.

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#49 [url]

Nov 21 14 5:29 AM

I don't know Henry, I have never used it, but I believe Eman has, so he might know. The Android one is free, but I believe last time I looked the Apple one was $1.99.

@Eman, is it easy to use Do you have any info on it for Henry?

Quote    Reply   

the elephantman

#50 [url]

Nov 23 14 9:11 AM

@henry: The YUKU app is very easy too use. If you have an android phone the app is free, however, if you have an iphone i believe its 1.99 as @sapphire stated. I use the app and i've had much success with it. I think you should give it a try and if you dont like it, then you can just revert back to not using it. Let me know if you have anymore questions or need help with setting it up. Its pretty user friendly tho.

Quote    Reply   

Junatan

#52 [url]

Jan 29 15 7:40 PM

oh, so there is an application for this FS, might download and try it. this must be fun :)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help