Remove this ad

zac talbott

#21 [url]

Oct 11 13 11:16 AM

$1.99 ain't bad for an app you'll use daily, though... My phone is an android powered device, and I JUST downloaded the app.... so we'll see! Hopefully it works great.

Zac Talbott | Director & Patient Advocate

Together we can make a difference!

Visit NAMA Recovery's We Speak Methadone (and buprenorphine) Forums
and/or the Methadone & Buprenorphine Discussion group on Facebook

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

zac talbott

#22 [url]

Oct 11 13 11:19 AM

Re: YUKU is the mobile app for our forum......THERE IS A MOBILE APP............

Posting from app now! Was super quick and easy! :-)

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Yuku app

Quote    Reply   

15plusyrsonmmt

#23 [url]

Oct 11 13 8:45 PM

MOBILE USERS...DOWNLOAD THIS YUKU APP PLZ! I was seriously sooo frustrated -:smile_20_angry2:- before using it, well frustrated isn't even close. I was ready to set fire to my phone and send up smoke signals bc it would've been faster I have no doubt. Now that I have YUKU, life is much better:smile_20_love:! So if you're Mobile and you're experiencing the probs I had- PLZ go to App Store or Google Play and DL the YUKU APP- IT IS FREE FOR ANDROID.

THX FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK, AND TIME YOU'VE PUT INTO HELPING US!!

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Yuku app

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#24 [url]

Oct 12 13 5:46 AM

I'm so glad that mobile users are enjoying using the App! From Lefora's POV, I think that one of the reasons for the upgrade was to make the forums more accessible to all mobile users.

Quote    Reply   

zac talbott

#25 [url]

Oct 12 13 8:13 AM

It really is much better. I love this app personally.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Yuku app

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#27 [url]

Oct 14 13 3:26 AM

What mobile devices do people have? I am considering either getting the iphone or the new Galaxy and I can't decide which one to get. Any advice?

Quote    Reply   

g0t2b d0sed

#29 [url]

Oct 14 13 7:07 AM

YUKU is the mobile app for our forum......THERE IS A MOBILE APP............

I definitely suggest the new iPhone 5s running on ios7... Truly unprecedented technology, lightning fast, amazing pictures, etc. for someone like me who's almost always mobile, it's a must have. I do all things via my mobile, and I wouldn't go any other way after being an iPhone user, but that's my personal preference.

Quote    Reply   

g0t2b d0sed

#30 [url]

Oct 14 13 7:08 AM

Sapphire, what are some key features you look for/need in a mobile device? That can help me to point you in the better direction.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#31 [url]

Oct 14 13 9:51 AM

Cell Phones

sapphire76 wrote:
What mobile devices do people have? I am considering either getting the iphone or the new Galaxy and I can't decide which one to get. Any advice?

I personally love Bananamy IPhone 4s..... I can sync and and use it with my computer ITunes and ICloud....Also I have download the ios 7 which is offered to all IPhone 4 and above users...
@got2bdosed I did this and got many more features...do you have the 4 or 5?Thumbsup

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

zac talbott

#32 [url]

Oct 14 13 9:57 AM

Are you able to do quotes and banana man and everything on your iPhone @wayover? And it shows your signature? On the app via Android (As you can see from the posts I've made with it) though it is GREAT when you're on the mobile side of things it cuts off your signature and you can't really (Easily) do the quote feature or banana man, etc. I was looking at the iPhone 5 on ATT.com last night... I'm thinking about making the switch, though I DO love my current Android. I use just about EVERYTHING Google, Google drive, Gmail, Google Calendar, Blogger, etc. so the Android has been great in that regard... Like you I have all my stuff sinked between devices so if I'm on laptop, phone OR tablet it's all right there and accessible. But I really like the iPhone 5 and have never heard anyone who didn't LOVE their iPhone or iPad say they wouldn't recommend it.... We'll see. I'm curious about the Windows Phone... I do like the idea of having Windows 8 be the same on ALL my devices, etc. It's the new "3rd option" along with Android and iPhone. Shane is really wanting one of the windows tablets. Anyone have a Windows Phone?

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#33 [url]

Oct 14 13 10:14 AM

I was thinking Windows phone, as I like the idea of everything Windows, but so many people say great things about the new iphone and Galaxy that I just don't know.

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#34 [url]

Oct 14 13 10:29 AM

Me too

sapphire76 wrote:
I was thinking Windows phone, as I like the idea of everything Windows, but so many people say great things about the new iphone and Galaxy that I just don't know.

I like that window phone too

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

g0t2b d0sed

#35 [url]

Oct 14 13 9:32 PM

I currently have the4s, and also just upgraded to the 5s. I will pass the 4s down to my daughter. I don't know where to go to get the banana man or the smileys associated with the forum...is it because I'm using the quick reply option?

Way do you mean you're using the emoji keyboard from your iPhone?

That has ALL KINDS of cool stuff right on the keyboard:

🐱🐸🐰🐷🐴🐻🐨🐯 animals
πŸ§πŸ˜πŸžπŸœπŸ“πŸŠπŸŸπŸ” food
πŸšπŸš•πŸš„πŸš…πŸš πŸš”πŸš² vehicles
πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜΄πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‘ faces
πŸ’ŠπŸ’‰πŸš¬πŸ»... Even drugs & alcohol
πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

But I want that darn dancin banana he is too frkn cute!!

Quote    Reply   

g0t2b d0sed

#36 [url]

Oct 14 13 9:43 PM

Go banana man, get busy!!!!

image... I guess I can only access him via the web and not the app :(

Or is there a way to access the smileys, and I just don't know how???

0UT 0F SUFFERiNG HAVE EMERGED THE STR0NGEST S0UlS THE M0ST MASSiVE CHARACTERS ARE SEARED WiTH SCARS -AMYlYNN 

Quote    Reply   

g0t2b d0sed

#37 [url]

Oct 14 13 9:49 PM

This really stinks man -_-

I posted a banana man using the Internet, and you can't even see him on the app... He should be at the beginning of my previous post ^^

I see one in Ways post up above but he isn't moving.

I officially give up on him. I will just have plain ole replies from my app. [sighhh]

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#39 [url]

Oct 15 13 4:32 AM

I'm debating the Galaxy or the Windows phone now. Decided against the Apple, as they seem to want to charge for things you can get for free with both of the others.

Quote    Reply   

zac talbott

#40 [url]

Oct 17 13 10:52 AM

sapphire76I'm debating the Galaxy or the Windows phone now. Decided against the Apple, as they seem to want to charge for things you can get for free with both of the others.

You know @sapphire I was JUST looking at the iPhone 5 on AT&T a few days ago & noticed that same thing looking at the details! Yikes. I wasn't sure if it was an AT&T or iPhone thing b/c I didn't have a chance to check any other carriers. I do love my Android phone. Blackberries have kind of become obsolete, I guess? It's all iPhone, Android or Windows Phone now? I do like the Windows Phone idea too - I was just worried if they would have all the apps like Android and iPhone do, ya know? I wonder if they've made Windows Phone versions of all the multiple apps I use yet or not? I guess I could find that out pretty easy.

I'm leaning more towards the Android "laptop phone" that @15plus ordered! LOL. The Galaxy 4 is also a pretty big screen - but not quite as big as that one, so we'll see. It'll probably be another month or so before I make a move. I'll be interested to hear what you decide on!

zt

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help