Remove this ad

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Lead

Oct 10 13 6:36 AM

Tags : :

It is at the apple and google stores and is the Mobile app that is used for lefora forums......THE NEW FORUMS......Please all Mobile Users let me know how this works for you...I am in contact with the Lefora support team on and off all day.....I will  be letting them know the progress....

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

watchdog

#1 [url]

Oct 10 13 6:54 AM

I just downloaded "YUKU APP" and only prob i had is when i tried to go to the forum thru the app it said "failed to connect to forum. If problem persist please check with forum admin."

Quote    Reply   

zac talbott

#3 [url]

Oct 10 13 7:52 AM

AWESOME!! There are a couple of Apps that you can access the forums through, there is one I have that I can use for WSM, but it's still not the best. Hopefully this one is better. Is it specific to Lefora or a general forums app, do you know? EIther way - I bet this will help some of the mobile users! :)

Zac Talbott | Director & Patient Advocate

Together we can make a difference!

Visit NAMA Recovery's We Speak Methadone (and buprenorphine) Forums
and/or the Methadone & Buprenorphine Discussion group on Facebook

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#4 [url]

Oct 10 13 9:20 AM

lefora mobile app

Not sure but he sounded like it was something I should have known as a forum app for lefora

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

watchdog

#7 [url]

Oct 10 13 10:47 AM

Okay u got it @way!! I was readin the reviews for the YUKU app and unfortunately, every review i read was bad. There was at least 30 or more reviews and i didnt see anything good. Im gonna keep workin with it see if i can get some resolve

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#8 [url]

Oct 10 13 11:30 AM

WOW THIS IS A GREAT APP

THIS WORKS GREAT....It will show you all unread posts too.....Do not look for lefora tho as the forum you are looking for just type in search for:  "atwatchdog" and our forum pops up...choose then sign in and so on...I love it.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

watchdog

#9 [url]

Oct 10 13 12:15 PM

Re: YUKU is the mobile app for our forum......THERE IS A MOBILE APP............

@way: I got it working and its working great. It makes things so much easier on my phone. @all mobile users: Get the YUKU app and all ur problems will be solved. I love it as it is much easier to see everything. Its all catogorized properly. I highly recommend trying this app before u give up on the DAWG.

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#10 [url]

Oct 10 13 12:29 PM

You know bad reviews are easier Than the good reviews to post....

watchdog wrote:
Okay u got it @way!! I was readin the reviews for the YUKU app and unfortunately, every review i read was bad. There was at least 30 or more reviews and i didnt see anything good. Im gonna keep workin with it see if i can get some resolve

ClapBanana

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Sapphire

#12 [url]

Oct 11 13 2:51 AM

It's not free, but it's only like $1.99 (for the Apple one). Unfortunately as we don't have advertising on the site and the forum is free, I guess Lefora have to make money some how!!

I would hate if this was like some of the other forums with advertising popping up all over the place.

Quote    Reply   

Sapphire

#14 [url]

Oct 11 13 3:16 AM

I just looked and it is free for Android. Don't know why Apple are charging for it then, seems a little unfair!! Still, it's only $1.99 so it's not so bad.

Quote    Reply   

watchdog

#15 [url]

Oct 11 13 3:36 AM

Yep even 1.99 isnt bad. I know if i didnt have an android, i would pay that price for the app bc it makes the forum use way easier and user friendly.

Quote    Reply   

watchdog

#17 [url]

Oct 11 13 7:52 AM

@got2b_dosed: If u can find a way to spend a one time fee of 1.99 , its definitely worth it bc the app is wonderful. It makes the forum extra easy and user friendly. Anybody that is havin problems with usin the forum on there phone should try the app before they give up on the DAWG.

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#18 [url]

Oct 11 13 8:02 AM

Yes, like watchdog says it's only a one off payment of $1.99 but that's only for iphone/ipad, if you have Android it's completely free.

I wish that Lefora would have warned us how disruptive this upgrade would be, but they didn't, and we are working our best to try to iron out all the wrinkles.

@got2be - is via a mobile device the main way that you access the internet?

Quote    Reply   

g0t2b d0sed

#19 [url]

Oct 11 13 8:37 AM

YUKU is the mobile app for our forum......THERE IS A MOBILE APP............

sapphire76 wrote:

@got2be - is via a mobile device the main way that you access the internet?

Yes, I'm actually mobile ONLY (iPhone). I downloaded the APP, as I mentioned in another thread. I would try anything before giving up on this forum. This is my "Happy Place" so to speak.

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#20 [url]

Oct 11 13 8:43 AM

Oh I'm so glad to hear that! Way and I have been working flat out yesterday and today trying to make this new format work for people whilst trying to learn it all ourselves! We definitely do not want to lose ANYONE over this upgrade. I am so cross with Lefora that they didn't even bother telling us about it. Grrr

It's a bit unfair as well that they are charging for the Apple app and the Android one is free. :(

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help