Remove this ad

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#81 [url]

Aug 5 13 4:42 AM

I've been seriously trying to lose weight for about 18 months, and for the first year it was near impossible to lose anything, no matter how much I exercised or how good my diet was.

After I told my GP about it he sent me to an Endocrinologist and it turned out I had some hormone imbalances and now that is under control it is a lot easier to lose the weight.

I also have hypothyroidism, which also makes it hard to lose weight, so I really have an uphill battle with it.

It is good now, as before I was putting all this work in and couldn't see any results, but now I'm starting to see the results it's inspired me to keep on with it.

To begin with, as I couldn't see results it was a real chore to exercise (I was always fine when I got going, it was just the actually starting of it), and I had to literally force myself to do it, and it was so hard to not eat all the sweet and "bad" food that I loved.

I think now though that my tastes have really changed. I bought a donut for a treat the other day, and had 1 bite and threw it to the birds as it was just too sweet and fatty.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#82 [url]

Aug 11 13 12:51 PM

I DELETE THE ABOVE POSTS AND MOVED THEM TO A NEW TOPIC (his own thread) IN NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF BECAUSE I WANTED FINALLYFREE TO GET THE ATTENTION TO HIS POST/RESPONSE AS POSSIBLE.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

whippy witch

#83 [url]

Jan 31 14 6:32 AM

Hello All AGAIN!

Hey there all,

I am back at least for a bit.  Seems life gets away from us.  I haven't even looked at this since October.  I will strive to do better!

:::Waving frantically at those my one brain cell remembers::::  Okay after looking at this I am wondering if I got it in the wrong place.. (sigh)

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!  HELP ME, SAVE ME!

WW

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#84 [url]

Feb 1 14 5:47 AM

Hi Whippy, it's good to see you back. Have you been on the board since the software upgrade? I hope you didn't have too many problems getting back onto the site? We also have an app now for mobile users.

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#85 [url]

Feb 2 14 11:22 AM

Yes @whippy

Let us help you if you need.  The  forum has changed a bit and I like it and I don't like it but they did it overnight...No warning they sent emails to us all afterwards but you had to remember old password and login emails that many people didn't use or have anymore to reset your password.  It was a nightmare I could not look up old login emails as had I know I could of sent a broadcast email to all members with all their sign in info....

We can't attach documents or pdf files anymore not now at least but I send them a plea every few weeks for them to get started on a way to be able to do that....

Sapphire is a moderator on her and she and/or I can help you with any questions and/or concerns....

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

HenryHenry

#86 [url]

Nov 14 14 12:57 AM

hi htere! i hope it's not that yet too late to welcome you, but anyhow, welcome to the forum! :D

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help