Remove this ad

xjunkie4jesus

#241 [url]

May 13 14 10:27 PM

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO OK!!

I have to say: This experience should open THEIR eyes to the fact that there ARE honest people who UNKNOWINGLY sometimes make LITTLE, TINY errors that they COULD NOT forsee or prevent. I'd write out the explanation in my grievance USING the word "unforseeable" (spelling??)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#242 [url]

May 18 14 10:31 AM

I am confused did something bad happen with @mike75 callback?

Or maybe the response is to the OP..issue.?  I would be curious to kniw what is the common callback schedule with most clinic...My clinic in NC tries to do one a year on patients after they get a weeks worth...before that everytime you wanted to phase up in levels you had to undergo a bottle recall...So every 3 months  was the usual recall until 6 takehomes and then it is 1  time a year...

WHAT ABOUT YALL?  What does everyone's clinic do individually??

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

islandgirl

#244 [url]

Apr 5 15 12:22 AM

kjacobs84 wrote:

In addition, they took away my privelage of a Sunday dose. I am tapering off and its hard enough to taper when having medication every day but to take away 1 dose per week from me is just cruel!

Sorry this is so long, I just had to vent. I'm feeling so helpless right now. They've taken away so much. Does this punishment seem fair?

Am i crazy, or does this patient state that she doesn't DOSE ON SUNDAYS???? How can that be? The clinic denies her a dose once a week? Or....am I misunderstanding something?! I hope not.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

liz119

#246 [url]

May 14 15 9:16 AM

I'm new here.

Wow, I never thought I would ever find a wonderful forum such as this!  Talk about not feeling alone, as I have been feeling in the pickle I am in.  I had a bad experience just last week after detoxing from painkiller's taken inaproprietly due to spinal stenosis and my addiction to them.  It's a long complicated story and I will post it soon, just so tired at the moment....  Just happy to know that this forum exists. Thanks.

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#247 [url]

May 19 15 3:42 AM

Hi Liz, and welcome, it;s good to have toy here!! :)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help