Jul 8 13 10:02 PM

This callback system is crazy.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#223 [url]

Jul 10 13 4:19 AM

Yes we do have some regulations for people posting on the forum. If you want to talk about buying and selling drugs perhaps Bluelight or opiophilie would be a better place for that.If you look at the top of the main forum, there is a sticky entitled Forum Guidelines, please familiarise yourself with it.
The people on this site are all in recovery and not using any illicit drugs on top of their scripts, and to hear talk of copping drugs can be triggering to some.

-sapphire76

thanks ill go to blue and opiop...

-cynditraber

I guess you are stating you are indeed looking for a forum to discuss matters regarding selling and using drugs????.....and if not then this must be sarcasm?  Why even bother or try to disrupt what we have going on at the DAWG?  We take helping others in MMT very seriously....Are you someone with an old axe to grind or something???

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

15plusyrsonmmt

#224 [url]

Jul 10 13 6:04 AM

I suppose I should be off doing something else instead of replying to this, bc apparently that's an indicator that I'm spending too much time here posting/reading threads from fellow MMT'ers...OH WELL...lol

ANYWAY, regarding callbacks, they are unnecessary, especially after someone has established themselves on takehomes for a certain amt of time. I think the BHG callback system is defeating the purpose, since you know what days it could be. I don't attend a BHG, but I have to say that with my clinic system of possibly being called any day- I'm anxious EVERY day knowing that they can call at anytime.

I believe it's this same thread (way back) where I speak of being called in one time and all I had was empty bottles. Is that not stupid? We have to turn in our bottles & if you're missing one (an empty btl) when you go in to pick up, you don't get dosed or get your takehomes until you stay and see the doctor...which is normally never before 2pm. One time I couldn't find ONE bottle and I went on in anyway bc depending on the nurse, they may let it slide. But of course I got the Director of Nurses and she said no, so I came back home and hunted over & over, & finally found it in trash. I mean, if I were going to sell my med- would I sell it with a bottle THAT HAS MY NAME ON IT? DUH!

So needless to say- I HATE CALLBACKS! Thankfully they're only twice per yr- however, they told me to expect to be called twice within the time of having 13 takehomes (now that we have them). Again...pointless.

Have a Good .....you know what day it is??? It's Hump Day! (Love the Geico camel)

All My Best~ "Raffiniert ist der Herrgott, aber boshaft ist er nicht." - Einstein ("Subtle is the Lord, malicious He is not.")

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#225 [url]

Jul 10 13 10:09 AM

@15 plus....the more time you devote to this forum the more likely it will help someone else so any "peanut gallery" comments you might have read anywhere about pending too much time sharing your experiences of MMT/MAT with fellow MMT'ers Pleazzzee

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

15plusyrsonmmt

#226 [url]

Jul 14 13 3:49 AM

Absolutely wayover! ;-)

I learn lots from reading others posts and replies here and it is so nice and refreshing to feel as if I'm not judged here.

Thanks...Love you all~

All My Best~ "Raffiniert ist der Herrgott, aber boshaft ist er nicht." - Einstein ("Subtle is the Lord, malicious He is not.")

Quote    Reply   

kjacobs84

#227 [url]

Jul 14 13 4:08 PM

Right now, I could just scream! Since even before this whole missing callback situation I posted about I was nervous about all the car issues I was having and was just about due for phase 5 where I'd only have to dose once a week....well go figure thats why they scheduled my callback which I missed and was harshly punished, as u all know, by being sent back to phase 1.

The stress its caused now that I have to go daily and hoping my will keep running is unbearable! And now, my car starter is totally shot. so I feel screwed. If I didn't have to attend the damn clinic on a daily basis before work, I could possibly pay someone at work for a ride, but I can't now, I don't need them knowing I'm on MMT. I called about how much cabs would be, to there then to my work, $15 one way! Ugh!

I guess I am just writing to vent. At least u guys know what its like to go thru these kinds of things. It's just so frustrating, they act like its their number 1 priority to help u get life back on track and making healthy, positive life decisions and in reality, they have only been making it more difficult for me to have the life I've worked so hard to get back by restricting everything I do. I can see if I've ever given them reasons not to trust me but ive been a model patient up until that missed callback...which I still fault them and their lack of communicating such a huge change in their callback policy to me and every other patient.

Wish I could just accept my punishment and move on but it angers me too much to, and their poor decisions STILL have a way of biting me in the ass now. So, hopefully I can figure out a way to stay until I'm fully tapered. I'm down to 33mgs now. Fingers crossed.

Quote    Reply   

g0t2b d0sed

#228 [url]

Jul 14 13 5:18 PM

I really really hope there is a way for you to figure this all out. As we all know, when it rains, it pours. Now your strength is being tested, and for you am the sake of your recovery.... Everything you've sacrificed an how hard you've truly worked... You HAVE to keep going and make it. For YOURSELF! Nobody else. Show them despite their efforts you CAN and WILL persevere!

0UT 0F SUFFERiNG HAVE EMERGED THE STR0NGEST S0UlS THE M0ST MASSiVE CHARACTERS ARE SEARED WiTH SCARS -AMYlYNN 

Quote    Reply   

mike75

#229 [url]

Jul 14 13 5:53 PM

Yea I attend a BHG clinic, and the calling twice a week is a bit nerve racking @ times.. I've kind've got used to it, but as u know I don't have my TH's @ the moment, but when I did I was having to call twice a week and I set my alarm on my cell phone to go off @ 9:30am every day to remind me to call. There was one day none of us could get through because the phone lines were messed up, and It had me and alot of other patients stressed, but that's rare for that to happen for the line to be down. Yea if u forget to call one of the two times that your supposed to in that week then you'll possibly get your TH's pulled for a certain amount of time..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 They're only supposed to do one med count on the patients here in Tennessee once every 3 months though, but still even if u just got one like say last week u still have to call the next week even though u just had one. My call in days are Mondays & Thursdays, and It's weird because I pick up on Thursdays, and I called one time right after I got my carry outs, and they wouldn't allow me to come in that day because they said I had just got my carry outs and that I had to wait till Friday to come in.

-philly115

My call in days are Monday and Thursday also but wanna know something totally crazy?  I get my takeouts every Tuesday so even if i called in on Monday i still would have 24 hours which is Tuesday when i get my takeouts,lol.

Quote    Reply   

the elephantman

#230 [url]

Jul 14 13 6:45 PM

@mike: That is crazy!! Your out of medicine on Monday LOL. How exactly does that work?? Haha.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#231 [url]

Jul 14 13 7:59 PM

I hate the whole concept of the clinic rules and regs causing more harm to the lives of the patients.....I have heard some people detoxing off methadone because the street drug life is easier for them than the clinic life because of all the punishment and rules......

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#232 [url]

Jul 15 13 4:23 AM

I hate the whole concept of the clinic rules and regs causing more harm to the lives of the patients.....I have heard some people detoxing off methadone because the street drug life is easier for them than the clinic life because of all the punishment and rules......

-wayovermyhead

Ugh, over here there is a massive upsurge in prescription drug abuse, and a lot of it is because people have come off the clinic because of all the BS and are now buying illicit pain meds.

For people that were using on top of their script, they have started switching them to Suboxone whether they want this or not, and a lot of people left the clinic because of that.

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#233 [url]

Jul 15 13 4:36 AM

@Kjacobs - I'm so sorry that you're still having stress with your clinic. I know that you're tapering, by what increments are you reducing and how often?

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#234 [url]

Jul 15 13 2:04 PM

For people that were using on top of their script, they have started switching them to Suboxone whether they want this or not, and a lot of people left the clinic because of that.

-sapphire76

Even tho I am trying not to respond to Jana Burson's Site any longer as I am beginning to see her for a bit MMT opposition....I can't help because I can not figure out how to unsubscribe from her...so my email gets notified and I see the first line of her blog and it's on...such as her new one about switching from methadone to Suboxone....I had noticed already a year or so back that she is definitely going to be one of those MMT doctors that tries to have as many of her patients on Suboxone as she has fell into that illusion/delusion that suboxone is better....

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#235 [url]

Jul 16 13 5:13 AM

Even tho I am trying not to respond to Jana Burson's Site any longer as I am beginning to see her for a bit MMT opposition....I can't help because I can not figure out how to unsubscribe from her...so my email gets notified and I see the first line of her blog and it's on...such as her new one about switching from methadone to Suboxone....I had noticed already a year or so back that she is definitely going to be one of those MMT doctors that tries to have as many of her patients on Suboxone as she has fell into that illusion/delusion that suboxone is better....

-wayovermyhead

LOL, that's really weird because the more of her stuff that I had read over the last year or so, it seemed to me that she was starting to promote Suboxone more and more.

After all that debacle with her blog I don't bother to rad her stuff any more, as I think you're right, she is not doing any favours to the MMT community, in fact she's becoming more of an anti person than anything.

Quote    Reply   

chrisccookassoc

#236 [url]

Apr 23 14 2:51 AM

POWER HUNGRY MAD DOGS

I have seen this at my clinic many times.  I agree with everyone below.  Definitely go up the chain of command at your clinic and file a grievance if necessary.  WE ARE GROWN ADULTS HERE yet some of these power hungry counselors act absurdly unprofessional.  I have felt many times like I was in kindergarten again!!!

luckily, I live in North Texas, and there are dozens of clinics most of whom need new business. The threat of switching clinics usually gets attention at my clinic.  Best wishes I hope you solve it!

Chris

(MMT saved my life!)

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#238 [url]

Apr 23 14 5:08 PM

We actually had someone on here in the last few days asking about the clinics in Texas as they needed to transfer.....

Hi Chris and Welcome Back to the DAWG...It appears you were registered with us some years back....Always great to see a new name come across the threads as we love to see {patients getting involved in the discussions on here....Keep hanging out with us an share a bit of your experiences with us....

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#239 [url]

Apr 25 14 4:27 AM

You are lucky Chris to have so many clinics in your locale. There are many people that don't even have 1 due to the NIMBY attitude of residents and town planners!!

Quote    Reply   

mike75

#240 [url]

May 12 14 5:23 PM

Just had my first callback a couple weeks ago and i've been getting weekly carryouts here at BHG in Tennessee for over a year and a half.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help