Remove this ad

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#461 [url]

Jul 16 13 7:52 PM

Listen Mike I am afraid you are making matters worse if you are skipping days in any form but worse if it is two days in a row...you would do better to take a couple days then skip one day then a couple of days skip a day I hate to even suggest this at all as an advocate and moderator it is not good for me to recommend such but as a person who understands what Low dose methadone can do...I am speaking up but the best scenario would be for you to try (maybe you already have) six weeks or a full month of 130 a day....and see if this would not stabilize as you are keeping yourself a bit unstable doing the method you are....skipping two or so days a week...split the days up if nothing else....

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Wishing You Best In Love & Life 
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#462 [url]

Jul 16 13 7:59 PM

ATTENTION DAWG MEMBERS AND at most @philly....I was thinking about making a new thread for this as this one is 24 pages long and a bit excessive if someone wants answers about Tennessee and does not have time to read 24 pages and/or go thru the "off topics" posts we have incorporated...I could link this thread to the new one and lock this one....This is only a suggestion and maybe I am over thinking it....actually @philly it would be super great if you would start the new thread with a run down about the beginning to end of your story....and where it all stands now etc...and let me link the two....This is one of the most important issues we have going regarding @philly and @mike Tennessee horror stories...If I am over thinking it and should not try to make it easier for the researching of answers by new members just tell me and I will leave it be. 

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

15plusyrsonmmt

#463 [url]

Jul 17 13 1:49 AM

@way- YES PLZ DO! (how's your mom?) :-)

All My Best~ "Raffiniert ist der Herrgott, aber boshaft ist er nicht." - Einstein ("Subtle is the Lord, malicious He is not.")

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#465 [url]

Jul 17 13 5:47 AM

Its ridiculous what Philly and every patient trying to get to a stable dose over 120mg is going through.There are some very bad people in charge of Tennessee and i would love to see them get kicked to the curb.I am on 130mg daily but it doesn't hold me so i add a few milligrams to my dose out of from my take homes which means i run out a couple days early but hey at least five days a week i am somewhat stable.It pisses me off because i know i need more than what i am getting but i never will due to how screwed up things are here in regards to going over 120mg.

-mike75

Mike - you are not doing yourself any favours by doing this. Your methadone serum levels will be all over the place and you will end up in a worse place.

Dipping into your TH's and not taking them exactly as prescribed is a slippery slope to doing things like buying illicit methadone, or other opiates.

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#466 [url]

Jul 17 13 8:52 AM

My Mom is doing rather well for her condition....which does not surprise me at all.  As she has never had a sick day in her life really....never been in the hospital except to have babies...She takes no medications whatsoever...etc....

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

g0t2b d0sed

#467 [url]

Jul 17 13 9:30 AM

Way I think it's a great idea, if Philly agrees to summarize and give the run down lol and I'm happy for you Way. I'm glad she's doing well and tht you are as well!

0UT 0F SUFFERiNG HAVE EMERGED THE STR0NGEST S0UlS THE M0ST MASSiVE CHARACTERS ARE SEARED WiTH SCARS -AMYlYNN 

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#469 [url]

Jul 18 13 4:26 AM

My Mom is doing rather well for her condition....which does not surprise me at all.  As she has never had a sick day in her life really....never been in the hospital except to have babies...She takes no medications whatsoever...etc....

-wayovermyhead

I'm glad! xx

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

15plusyrsonmmt

#470 [url]

Jul 18 13 6:26 AM

@way- I hope it was okay to ask, but when you mentioned the things going on with your mom, I had to ask bc I've sooo been there. I hope all goes well! Thx for all you do here- I know it's very time consuming to moderate. (And to Sapphire as well...good job!)

All My Best~ "Raffiniert ist der Herrgott, aber boshaft ist er nicht." - Einstein ("Subtle is the Lord, malicious He is not.")

Quote    Reply   

wayovermyhead

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#471 [url]

Jul 18 13 8:54 AM

@philllyyyyy WHERE R U?  lol......

@way- I hope it was okay to ask, but when you mentioned the things going on with your mom, I had to ask bc I've sooo been there. I hope all goes well! Thx for all you do here- I know it's very time consuming to moderate. (And to Sapphire as well...good job!)

-15plusyrsonmmt

Of course it was okay to ask........ I guess I got so caught up in the initial "shock/awe" of it all I never said what was wrong and well, she has been diagnosed with cancer.  I am always that one family member everyone depends on when sickness takes over someone in the family.....

And thank goodness for sapphire I have been able to leave the forum for days at a time and sapphire has took such good care of it....

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
wayovermyhead

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#472 [url]

Jul 18 13 9:43 AM

@philllyyyyy WHERE R U?  lol......

Of course it was okay to ask........ I guess I got so caught up in the initial "shock/awe" of it all I never said what was wrong and well, she has been diagnosed with cancer.  I am always that one family member everyone depends on when sickness takes over someone in the family.....
And thank goodness for sapphire I have been able to leave the forum for days at a time and sapphire has took such good care of it....

-wayovermyhead

That sucks in a way that the family expect you to be the one to sort everything out. Don't let them take the you know what!

Glad you think I'm doing Ok too!! x

Quote    Reply   

philly115

#473 [url]

Jul 20 13 8:58 PM

@ way: Yea that's fine to start another thread.. I've been super busy working and with the clinic, and now I have a little time off.. Well O'connell come to my clinic for one day and I seen him tuesday and told him about Ira lying to me and abby, and about Ira saying he meant 3 weeks instead of 3 months, and mysteriously adding a peak and trough into the equation for no reason and for me to not be able to get my take homes back if my levels on my p&t were still low, and O'connell said I've done my 3 weeks and said I could have my take homes back and he didn't care what Ira said.. I was soooo happy O'connell helped me, but he said if Ira meant to put 3 weeks then I did my time, and I can have my take homes back until I want to take a peak and trough. Ira is trying to make me get a p&t every 5mgs though.. I'm just happy I have my take homes back though. Keisha the nurse tried to argue and say she needed to call Ira and I got O'connell and he said it didn't matter what Ira wanted to do because the original request said I had to do my 3 months aka 3 weeks and no peak and trough, AND JUST ADDED THE PEAK AND TROUGH LATER SO THAT IT WAS IRRELEVANT.. O'connell had to set keisha straight though because she interrupted christina when she was going me my take homes and O'connell explained to keisha that she was the nurse and he was the doctor and that I was getting my take homes lol and I loved it. Keisha has been trying to give me problems here lately though, but everything is better now though since I have my take homes back because It's taking away alot of stress..

Last Edited By: philly115 Jul 10 14 8:04 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

MARS SN

#475 [url]

Aug 31 14 5:12 AM

When I click on the link in the above comment i get an "OH snap that page doesn't exist" I saw this in the "burning topics" and was going to read the most recent comments. I know Tenn has a provider's association and AATOD chapter now (not even a year old yet) so maybe some thing will start getting better since patients and providers in Tenn are both organized now.

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#476 [url]

Sep 1 14 4:04 AM

TN seems to have a very organised and committed NAMA chapter, so that is at least one thing in it's favour. Hopefully things will move forward, but it's like anything, these things take time.

Quote    Reply   

sapphire76

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

#477 [url]

Sep 1 14 4:10 AM

http://atwatchdog.lefora.com/reply/46985554/contd-dealingstateapprovaltennessee-philly#reply-46985554

I'm not sure why the link inĀ one of the postsĀ above is broken, but this is the 2nd half of that thread for you Mars.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help